- Climate justice
- Coastal communities and fisheries
- Economy & debt
- Foreign investment
- Forests & forest fires
- Human rights
- Indigenous Peoples
- International Financial Institutions
- Land and food security
- Laws & regulations
- Mining, oil & gas
- Politics & democracy
- Regional autonomy
- Water and dams
Donate to DTE and support the campaign for ecological justice in Indonesia
DTE works with Indonesian and international partners to support communities in Indonesia defend their livelihoods and rights to resources.
We hold governments and companies in Europe to account for the livelihood, human rights and climate justice impacts of their policies and investments.
Based on our values of equality & justice; solidarity & compassion; and openness & respect, we are working for sustainable livelihoods for vulnerable communities in Indonesia, empowered by ecological justice.
Your donation, however small, is very welcome!
Our current work is focused on:
- changing damaging EU policies on agrofuels which have devastating impacts on lives and livelihoods in Indonesia.
- stopping destructive coal mining in Indonesia - which is backed by UK investment.
- accountability from BP towards the communities affected by its gas operations in West Papua.
- jusctie for communities affected by the MIFEE agro-megaproject in Merauke, Papua
- warning communities of the pitfalls of top-down climate change initiatives like REDD.
With staff in Europe and Indonesia, DTE does not have any religious, corporate, or political affiliation. We rely solely on grants and donations. Please and make a donation today and help us defend the rights, resources and livelihoods of indigenous peoples and local communities in Indonesia.
Help us campaign against UK and European policies and investments that lead to the abuse of human rights, and that damage the environment and climate.
You can support a particular campaign, make a one-off donation or provide regular support to DTE, using any of the methods below.
If you would like to contribute to our work in other ways, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about volunteering opportunities with DTE.
Photos: climate justice workshop, Aceh; coal-rush, Kalimantan; workshop participant, West Papua; Kampung Niut community, West Kalimantan; agrofuels policy protest, Strasbourg.
Down to Earth Newsletter
Subscribe to DTE's quarterly newsletter